Hall Event Rental
The Carmel Valley Community Youth Center Hall in beautiful Carmel Valley provides a wonderful setting for corporate events, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, family reunions, birthday celebrations, community BBQs, graduation parties, fundraisers, and end of life celebrations.
Within our two-acre property are these facilities:
- Adjacent enclosed children’s playground
- Hall and patio with a newly constructed built-in BBQ
- 25-yard pool with diving well, available for party rental during the summer months
- parking lot
The adjacent community park is not our property, please contact the Carmel Valley Recreation & Park District at 831-659-PARK (7275) for park reservations.
For a brochure of our Hall Rental Click Here
To book an event:
View the for available dates (please note calendar includes Hall and Pool events): Click Here for Calendar
Call for Hall reservations: (831) 659-3983.
Email for Hall reservations at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond and issue a contract, due with a 50% deposit to reserve the date. The remaining 50% and a certificate of liability insurance will be due 14 days before your event.
Hall and Patio Rental Rates and Reservations:
Please note that the times include set up and clean up. Premises are not available earlier or later for set up and clean up.
Half-day, 6-hours: $300, plus $250 cleaning/damage deposit
- Early day 10 am to 4 pm
- Evening: 4 pm to 10 pm
Full-day, 12 hours: $600, plus $250 cleaning/damage deposit
- 10 am to 10 pm
For walk-through appointments, call 831-659-3983 or email email@example.com
Use of BBQ:
You are welcome to use our new built-in BBQ area during your event for an additional $100 fee. This fee applies to using the BBQ and/or the counters as a bar or buffet set up. Bringing personal BBQ's is not permitted.
Event rental includes:
- 30’ x 40’ Hall
- Catering kitchen (range, fridge, microwave)
- 60’ x 50’ patio with barbecue (additional $100 fee), not available as a separate rental space
- Nine 8' picnic tables with benches
- 60-space parking area surrounds the perimeter of the Hall
- The facility is level and easily handicap accessible
- Fourteen 6' folding banquet tables
- Eight 6' round tables
- Fifty padded folding chairs
- The Hall accommodates 80 persons for seated dining, 220 persons standing
- Adjoining patio for parties over 200
- Barbeque accommodates 150 servings, additional $100 fee applies to use of BBQ area.
- A 20’ x 40’ tent can be placed on the patio for larger parties, must be pre-arranged