Hall Event Rental
The Carmel Valley Community Youth Center Hall in beautiful Carmel Valley provides a wonderful setting for corporate events, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, family reunions, birthday celebrations, community BBQs, graduation parties, fundraisers, and end of life celebrations.
Within our two-acre property are these facilities:
- Adjacent enclosed children’s playground
- Hall and patio with a newly constructed built-in BBQ
- 25-yard pool with diving well, available for pool party rental during the summer months. Pool is not included in Hall rental, please book a private pool party if you or your guests wish to swim during the summer pool season.
- parking lot
The adjacent community park is not our property, please contact the Carmel Valley Recreation & Park District at 831-659-PARK (7275) for park reservations.
For a brochure of our Hall Rental CLICK HERE
To book an event:
View the for available dates (please note calendar includes Hall and Pool events): Click Here for Calendar
Call for Hall reservations: (831) 659-3983.
Email for Hall reservations at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond and issue a contract, due with full payment to reserve the date. A certificate of liability insurance will be due 30 days before your event.
Hall Rental Rates and Reservations:
**Please note that early admittance before 11:00 am for set up (including patio and BBQ) is not permitted. Also, facility must be cleaned and vacated by 9:00 pm.**
Daily Rental Hours:
- 11:00 am-9:00 pm: hours include setup and cleanup, extensions not permitted
Daily Fee: $500, plus additional $250 refundable cleaning/damage deposit
For walk-through appointments, call 831-659-3983 or email email@example.com
Event rental includes:
- 30’ x 40’ Hall
- Catering kitchen (range, fridge, microwave)
- 60’ x 50’ patio with barbecue, patio and bbq are not available as a separate rental space
- Nine 8' picnic tables with benches
- 60-space parking area surrounds the perimeter of the Hall
- The facility is level and easily handicap accessible
- Fourteen 6' folding banquet tables
- Eight 6' round tables
- Sixty padded folding chairs
- Please note: CVCYC does not supply kitchen paper products, garbage bags, or cooking utensils. Please supply your own products for your event.
- The Hall accommodates 80 persons for seated dining, 220 persons standing
- Adjoining patio for parties over 200
- Barbeque accommodates 150 servings
- A 20’ x 40’ tent can be placed on the patio for shade, which must be pre-arranged