Pool Safety is our #1 priority. For the health, safety and enjoyment of our members and guests, please follow our pool rules.
SWIMMING POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Parents are not allowed on the pool deck during swim lessons. Please remain behind the picket fence at the café tables, or on the park side of the fence. Thank you for respecting the short time your children have with our trained instructors by not interfering with lessons.
- Permission to use the pool will be granted upon the condition that all swimming pool rules and regulations will be followed. Permission may be revoked at any time for anyone who fails to comply with lifeguard and staff direction or pool rules and regulations. We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone for the safety of our guests.
- No one is permitted in the water unless an instructor and lifeguard are on duty. This refers to having a lifeguard at the lifeguard station assigned the specific duty of observing the pool and its users.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Patrons entering the pool must be properly dressed in attire that is specifically designed for swimming. Swim suits only, no Cut-offs or T-shirts.
- Swim diapers or swim pants must be worn by infants and children who are not toilet trained.
- Any person having an infectious or communicable disease or open wound is prohibited from using the pool. This includes but is not limited to diarrhea, cold, cough, fever, sores, wearing bandages, etc.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose, or discharging bodily waste in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- Running, hazardous activities, boisterous or rough play, or excessive noise in the pool area, showers or dressing rooms is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited, including cigarettes, e-cigs, cigars, pipes, etc.
- Outside food and drink are prohibited. No ice-chests. We reserve the right to inspect any bags brought into the facility. Food and drink may be consumed in the adjacent Park, which is not the property of CVCYC, please receive a hand stamp upon exiting the pool area for re-admittance. All Snack bar items must be consumed in the designated snack bar area. Food and drink on the pool deck, in the pool, lounge chairs, locker rooms, etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Diving in shallow water is prohibited. Jumping into the pool from the side of the pool may not be done in close proximity to patrons using the pool.
- Only one (1) person is allowed on the slide or slide steps at a time.
- Only one (1) person is allowed on the diving board platform at a time. Diving from the diving board is limited to a single bounce off the end of the diving board. Flips and backflips are prohibited.
- Deep Water Swim Test- Anyone wishing to swim in deep water shall submit to a deep-water swim test. The Lifeguards will initiate this test if needed at their discretion.
- Dogs or any other animals are prohibited and may not be left unattended or leashed outside the gate.
- CVCYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN or DAMAGED PROPERTY